Tuesday, December 28, 2010

well I'm a little lost

Hey there, it's Lizzy 
Well here I am in Virginia, it's about 20 degrees, snow is all around and my dad has shot 18 Black birds since I've been here. He stands at the back door, opens it a crack, and sticks his rifle out, sights the bird, BANG. No more bird. I'm attempting to figure out this blog thing, I hope I've done this right. Who knows! Each day I have dragged my butt onto the treadmill and I'm still positive I'm gaining weight. Lame. Also as usual, I am fighting consistently with my significant other who has yet to say he misses me, in fact, he probably doesn't. I'm trying to come to terms with that. The Sheryl Crow Christmas CD has been playing in my dad's house, it's not Christmas anymore...just so you know. I have gotten to sit and watch my sister and her boy toy cuddle their way through the cold weather...BARF. I'm in grumpy mode, not going to lie. I've been sitting on this same armchair for a good 3 hours. I showered because there was nothing else to do. I won't be going shopping while I'm here, my days have consisted of me waking up, working out, showering, sitting, eating, watching a movie, sleeping. Rinse and Repeat. Story of my life I suppose. Well I suppose I'll stop my rambling now, here I shall sit until either my computer battery dies or dinner becomes ready. Taco salads tonight, self serving so I suppose I can practice the art of portion control. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Post-Christmas experience and that everyone stays warm. CD has now changed to some opera based Christmas tunes, it's still no longer Christmas. Until later
Lizzy

1 comment: