Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Lizzy here,
Happy New Years everyone! Congrats to my boys at UCF good win tonight! BOWL CHAMPIONS!
I'm just sitting on the couch at a friends house with another friend, boyfriendless, new years kiss-less, but hey, what else is new?? Apparently I'll make it one of my new years resolutions to get used to being left behind and ignored by the most important person in my life, no bigs. As you can see, I'm not bitter all. It's fine, don't worry, he wouldn't take time out of his life to read this blog anyway. He's with his ex girlfriend playing fun games, with FUN people.
Anyway, the plane ride here wasn't bad, I got to watch my team pull out their first bowl win and share it with some enthusiastic fellow knights. I publicly rocked my UCF Snuggie and am proud to say it is officially lucky! I made friends with a ten year old next to me who shared my enthusiasm but NOT my snuggie (that is for clarification purposes). I'll be sure to ring in the new year enthusiastically, but not too enthusiastically because I babysit at 7 am tomorrow! Oh and no one loves me, the end ;]
But really, enjoy your New year, stay safe.
This year will be a much better one, I plan on being more self-fulfilling. Shakespeare once said, "Self-Love is not so vile a sin as self-neglect."
I need to keep that in mind, I think we all do.

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment